National Partitions | Portable & Modular Office Solutions
National Partitions reimagines modular solutions, offering flexible workspaces that are more efficient, agile and can be relocated. Panel designs allow for rapid installation, replacement and the ability to reconfigure spaces to meet the unique needs of growing businesses.
About National Partitions
National Partitions has been in operation since 1967 and has evolved into a leader in the industry, known for modular office buildings, classrooms and enclosures. The company’s main selling point is its National Partitions system.
The patented systems allow for independent wall access with a non-progressive design.
Universal components allow for temporary office walls that you can rearrange to change the design of the structure. The in-house team works on:
- Metal fabrication
- Steel fabrication
- Finish laminating
- Panel manufacturing
- Roll forming
- Modular wiring
Throughout the company’s existence, they have been responsible for engineering 75 million square feet of products. Companies choose National Partitions to reduce costs, improve efficiencies, increase strength and boost productivity.
Key Advantages of Modular Office Space
Whether you need complete prefab office structures or office walls, National Partitions has a solution to meet your needs. The key benefits of modular office spaces include:
- Green-qualified solutions, which reduce waste and focus on the environment
- Fire retardant design, with options to offer one-hour fire resistance
- The sound reduction makes work areas in the noisiest plants quiet
- Occupy your structure faster, with installs that are 75% faster than a stick-built structure
- Versatile design concepts that allow for 100% reusable components that can be swapped out to reconfigure your space to meet your future needs
Since structures require up to 50% less labor than stick-built structures, savings are passed on to customers.
In-plant Modular Products and Solutions
Portable Office, Forkliftable
Forkliftable offices are a portable office building that you can move because it’s built on a forkliftable base. Create a workshop, office or other space that can be repositioned and added into any warehouse.
Designed for industrial applications, these offices include:
- Ceiling walls
You can add additional extras to the space, including wall unit air conditioning, doors, windows and electrical outlets.
If you need to move the position of the office in the future, forklift the structure to a new area.
It’s really that simple.
Since universal parts are used to make the portable office, you can reconfigure the structure to meet your current and future needs. You can also add steel facings to increase durability or choose from a wide variety of color and texture options.
Walls are 3” thick for added strength, the WirePak modular wiring system is used and there are no exposed support beams. Multiple size options are available, including 8’ x 8’, 8’ x 10’ and 8’ x 12’.
Industrial Warehouse Partitioning Systems
National Partitions offers prefab modular warehouse walls that make it easy to separate working areas.
These walls can be configured however you want, and if you decide to change the layout of your space, you can easily reinstall these walls in a new location.
The partitioning systems from National Partitions can also be connected to overhead steel structures, making it even easier to relocate them as needed.
The company offers a wide variety of interchangeable panels that offer the following features:
- Heights as high as 40’
- Baked-on acrylic enamel finish
- 24-gauge galvanized steel faced wall panels with 20-gauge galvanized steel components
- PeelCoat protection on wall surfaces for added protection during installation
- A variety of door options, including single- and double-man, roll-up and overhead
- Custom steel supports and frames
- Window options
National Partition offers heavy-duty doors that are corrosion-resistant and made from 20-gauge steel with 16-gauge steel jambs. Windows feature 1/4″ tempered safety glass.
A variety of options are available for warehouse partitioning systems, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
Modular In-Plant Office
The modular in-plant office structure from National Partitions are, essentially, buildings within a building, such as a factory or large industrial warehouse. These spaces serve as quiet working spaces for personnel, or as:
- Break/lunch rooms
- Storage space
- Shipping offices
Modular in-plant offices can be installed just about anywhere within a warehouse or manufacturing facility. These structures offer flexibility and versatility, allowing you to change the layout and positioning of your office anytime you like.
The in-plant offices from National Partitions come in a wide variety of colors, steel facings and textures. These structures meet all insulation, sound and fire requirements.
In-plant offices have the following features:
- Structural steel columns
- 5/8” type “X” gypsum on each side of the wall panels for extra strength and protection against noise and fire
- End wall steel supports
- No exposed steel roof support beams
- WirePak modular wiring system for electricity
- Gripper wall connection that seals out dust and noise
National Partitions offers a number of size options for their offices, including:
- 10x12x9 (2, 3, and 4 wall options)
- 12x12x9 (2, 3, and 4 wall options)
- 10x16x9 (2, 3, and 4 wall options)
Prefabricated Demising Wall
National Partitions can create a prefab demising wall to create separation between warehouse tenants or walking and working spaces in factories.
This type of prefab wall extends all the way to the top of the ceiling and can be installed virtually anywhere within a building. National Partitions can even custom-build demising walls to fit around objects and piping in a warehouse.
If you decide to change the layout of your warehouse, you can easily move these walls to new locations.
The demising walls from National Partitions boast the following features:
- Up to 40’ high
- 24-gauge galvanized steel-faced wall panels
- PeelCoat protection on wall surfaces for protection during installation
- Multiple door options, including single- and double-man doors
- Custom steel frames and supports
- Window options
National Partitions offers a variety of modular solutions that make it quick and easy to get in-plant offices and modular walls up and ready for use. From partitioning systems to portable offices, there are solutions for virtually every industrial and manufacturing business out there.
Visit NationalPartitions.com to find more custom prefab solutions.