Mobile Modular offers turnkey solutions for modular buildings. They are leaders in the modular building industry, offering more than 40 years of experience. The company works in a wide range of industries, from construction to education, industrial, retail and more.
What Makes Mobile Modular Different?
Mobile Modular is a nationwide licensed general contractor with more than four decades of experience under its belt. Quality and customer satisfaction are their top priorities.
Working with Mobile Modular offers many advantages. Here’s what the company offers that competitors don’t:
360 3D Visualizer
With Mobile Modular’s 360 3D Visualizer tool, you can customize your modular building. The tool is free to use. All you have to do is:
- Enter your zip code
- Choose your industry
- Start customizing your building
You can view your customizations in 3D or floor plan views. You can also:
- Choose your furniture package, flooring and cabinetry
- Change the interior layout
- Change the exterior of the building
The robust tool makes it easy to design and customize your building to meet your needs.
Mobile Modular Plus Advantage
Mobile Modular acts as a one-stop-shop for your mobile building needs. Their Plus program provides everything customers need to outfit their building, including accessories, site-related services, add-ons and more.
Here’s what their Plus program offers:
- Filing cabinets
- Storage cabinets
- Mobile whiteboards
- Mobile plan stands
- UV lights
- Commercial room ventilators
- Temporary job site fencing
Site Related Services
- Site planning
- Steps and ramps
- Paving and sidewalks
- Plumbing connections
- Projection scheduling
- Clearing and grading
- Foundation installation
- Portable restrooms with non-slip floors
- Water holding tanks
- Waste holding tanks
- Hand washing stations
Quick Response Rate
Mobile Modular is available to answer your questions and serve your needs. They offer:
- 24-hour turnaround
- Quick quotes and response times
- In-house technicians
Quality is of the utmost importance at Mobile Modular. They ensure quality through:
- Inspections. Every product goes through a thorough inspection before leaving the facility to ensure only the highest quality products are delivered.
- State Certified. Their buildings meet state regulations in the markets they serve.
- GSA Certified. The company is GSA approved to provide modular buildings to government agencies.
- Quality materials. Mobile Modular uses quality materials that meet building code requirements for energy efficiency.
Mobile Modular’s Commercial and Municipal Solutions
Mobile Modular offers a wide range of solutions for commercial and municipal applications, including:
Blast Proof Portable Buildings
If security is your top priority, Mobile Modular has a blast-resistant module for sale. Their DropBox™ Blast solution is ideal for workers in blast zones, providing a safe space to store tools, take breaks, have meetings and more.
These modules are built to meet industry and blast zone requirements, providing staff with a safe place that’s on-site and easily accessible.
Their blast proof buildings:
- Are PE certified
- Have an all-steel exterior
- Have rolled rubber flooring
- Come equipped with 4-ton HVAC systems and dehumidification
- Have an 8.0 PSI overpressure 200 milliseconds duration
Mobile Modular’s blast proof buildings:
- Provide safety for workers in refineries and chemical plants
- Are ideal spaces for breaks and conferences
- Reduce the risk of liability
- Provide a secure place to store materials and deter theft
The company offers three main, standard building options:
- 12’ x 20’ building with an open floor plan
- 12’ x 40’ building with an open floor plan
- 12’ x 40’ tool crib
You can use the 3D building visualizer to add furniture and other customizations to ensure your building meets your needs.
Modular Construction Trailer Rentals
Mobile Modular makes it easy to buy or rent quality modular construction trailers. These trailers can serve as:
- Temporary offices for job supervisors and managers
- A break room for workers
- Secure storage for materials
You can customize your construction trailer, or choose from the many standard options they have available. Different layouts, sizes and options are available to meet the needs of construction companies.
The company will ship trailers across the country. Their selection includes:
- Portable restrooms
- Portable offices
- Used trailers for sale
- Ground-level offices
- Sales offices
- Accessories for your modular building
Choose from a wide range of sizes and layouts, including:
Mobile Modular offers prefabricated restrooms that come in either standard or custom options. Their prefab restrooms feature the same aesthetics and plumbing as a traditional restroom. They are ADA compliant, too.
These prefab restrooms feature:
- Comfortable and high-quality layouts
- Interior lighting systems
- Gendered and gender-neutral options
- Multi-stall options
- Built-in sinks
You can also choose to customize your portable restrooms using the visualizer tool available on Mobile Modular’s website.
Mobile Modular is a leader in permanent and portable classrooms and educational facilities. In addition, the company offers rentable solutions for public, private and charter schools.
Along with classrooms, Mobile Modular’s offerings include:
- Weight rooms
- Administrative offices
- Educational workspaces
- Science labs
- Computer labs
A variety of floor plans are available with customizable options that meet state building codes and help the building look like it matches your current facilities.
Mobile Modular serves the entire nation. They offer comprehensive modular solutions for a variety of industries, including but not limited to:
- Food service
No matter your needs or budget, Mobile Modular is sure to have the right solution. With options to buy or rent many of their buildings, the company makes modular buildings more accessible to those who need them.